Re: La Ceiba Suites vs Villa Cruz del Mar?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por cindy from Portland desde 67.189.34.214 (c-67-189-34-214.hsd1.or.comcast.net) el día domingo, 30 de octubre, 2005 a las 17:33:15 horas :

En respuesta a: La Ceiba Suites vs Villa Cruz del Mar? escrito por Froggie & Tortuga desde 69.19.170.30 (o1-dialup-69-19-170-30.rev.o1.com) el día domingo, 30 de octubre, 2005 a las 16:24:26 horas :

Cant speak for La Ceiba but I toured Villa Cruz del Mar last March. It is a beautifully, decorated small hotel with lovely grounds. Some of the rooms on the second floor closer to the street share an outdoor kitchen but they seemed a little too dark for me. The room I would choose is #8 (I think). It is in another section of the house on the second floor and overlooks the back courtyard and pool. It has a small outdoor balcony and it's own frig. The place was immaculate and the proprietors were just lovely. (They have a great dog there too)I seriously considered staying there this year except having a view won out..oh.. and it is a quick walk to the beach.

Cindy

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO