Re: La Ceiba Suites vs Villa Cruz del Mar?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Mom in WA desde 67.170.115.87 (c-67-170-115-87.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) el día lunes, 31 de octubre, 2005 a las 11:27:58 horas :

En respuesta a: La Ceiba Suites vs Villa Cruz del Mar? escrito por Froggie & Tortuga desde 69.19.170.30 (o1-dialup-69-19-170-30.rev.o1.com) el día domingo, 30 de octubre, 2005 a las 16:24:26 horas :

Hola.....just came back from La Ceiba. I stayed there for 1 month with my kids. Villa Cruz was on my list, but they told me no children, even in September when the place sits empty. La Ceiba is great and I would stay there again. Great locat1on, plenty of room, comfy beds, great pool& staff. The only thing that I didn't like at La Ceiba was the outside kitchen (I had the only 2-bedroom, and the kitchen was outside with tons of mosquitoes). No need to worry though, all of the other suites have indoor kitchens. When my husband came in October, we looked at Villa Cruz del Mar. The place is beautiful, yet all of the kitchens, if needed, are outside. The rooms and pool looked nice and it is right across the street from La Madera Beach. La Ceiba is only 1-1/2 blocks to the beach, so it is really close as well. Have a great time!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO