one month just isn't long enough

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bill in Victoria desde 142.32.208.238 (vicce005.net.gov.bc.ca) el día viernes, 18 de noviembre, 2005 a las 12:23:17 horas :

Another wonderful month in Zihuatanejo, Oct 15-Nov 14. Great as usual, this makes it our 6th year in a row. We enjoyed some fantastic meals, lazying around M & J Ritchies, and yes Raphael is there, my wifes parasailing, and Los Gatas. Must pass on a word about a great grill house by the name of Caprichos. It started out with the best hamburger I have had, anywhere, and progressed over time into the best meals of our trip. Atmosphere, class and great food. We couldn't get enough of it. Its just past the church when heading to vendors row. I know this is a very discerning board about where the best food is, but would highly recommend Caprichos. Other than the great food just had one infortunate incident I must pass on if for nothing else but to raise awareness. I was held up at gun point at 10:30 a.m. about 20 feet from our bungalow. i was very fortunate to only lose my watch and about 60 pesos. My only purpose in telling you this is to raise the awareness of the posssiblity and make ouselves more vigilant of what we are doing and where we are going. If something looks suspicious it probably is, so be careful out there. We never let it interfere with the rest of our holiday and look forward to our next trip to Zihuatanejo.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO