Stayed at Amuleto for 2 Weeks...

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Patrick desde 70.98.223.88 (?) el día jueves, 15 de diciembre, 2005 a las 16:07:08 horas :

En respuesta a: Casa Que Canta or Amuleto escrito por Susan desde 208.208.47.100 (pat.pseg.com) el día jueves, 15 de diciembre, 2005 a las 13:19:13 horas :

this past spring. We loved it. Incredible.

I will say this if you are averse to walking (or hiking, as it were), or find the idea of taking a cab to the beach not to your liking, then I would opt for CQC.

We LOVED Amuleto (I know I said that already). We hiked up and down to Las Gatas using a path that the construction/road workers had made, which they thought was quite amusing. We walked up and down from La Ropa, hiked to Manzanillo Beach (with Ricardo and Grace) a few times with gear in tow. Lucio, Amuleto's great host is literally one step ahead of you for everything.

Breakfasts a GREAT, lunches are GREAT, dinner - although we only ate dinner at Amuleto once because we wanted to get out to other places - is great as well. Visually, Amuleto is stunning as well.

It's probably the best vacation I've ever experienced. Again, however, not for everyone because of the quiet and distant locat1on.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO