Re: Amuleto

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por The Bear desde 65.202.87.115 (sguunet.aporter.com) el día lunes, 09 de enero, 2006 a las 09:59:43 horas :

En respuesta a: Amuleto escrito por Michelle desde 162.136.193.1 (?) el día lunes, 09 de enero, 2006 a las 09:47:29 horas :

My wife and I stayed there for a week about 8 or 9 months ago. Its a very nice, small, quiet hotel with an interesting architectural design, spectacular views over Zihua, superb food and very good service. (Full breakfast is included -- including some interesting Mexican specialties -- and I thought the best dinner in Zihua, although there are other good restaurants too). Its only 6 rooms, or something like that. It is somewhat isolated -- about a 25 minute walk to La Ropa, depending on how fast you walk. We took cabs most of the time. But it was no problem -- they call you a cab, it shows up in less than 5 minutes, and you can get anywhere in the local area for a few bucks. Assuming you don't need to be "in the middle of the action," I can't imagine a better place to stay.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO