Re: Casa Frida

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Barb desde 67.150.80.7 (67-150-80-7.sttl.mdsg-pacwest.com) el día lunes, 09 de enero, 2006 a las 11:23:12 horas :

En respuesta a: Casa Frida escrito por Kathy desde 63.24.99.170 (1Cust938.an4.sea18.da.uu.net) el día domingo, 08 de enero, 2006 a las 23:48:05 horas :

It is surrounded by a wall, for privacy. It is located just behind the northernmost enremada restaurant at Barra. You can see the ocean from the upper unit, but there is no balcony or deck where you can sit and watch the waves.
On the other hand, there is no need for that, because the beach and ocean are just a few steps away, and you can do your ocean-gazing directly from the beach.
Annabella and Francois, the owners, are great hosts and very interesting people. When my husband and I stayed there a couple years ago, everything was impeccably kept and our room was quite comfortable. Breakfast was included and consisted of fresh fruit, juice, coffee and croissants.
The enremada restaurants nearby were great. The area is very laid-back, perfect if you want to unwind and relax with a book or walk the beach. We enjoyed it very much and certainly would stay at Casa Frida again.
For me, the only drawback was mosquitos and/or sand fleas. You need Autan on the beach in the later afternoon and evening.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO