Re: Catalina Beach Resort

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bob in Eugene desde 208.45.98.61 (208-45-98-61.eugn.qwest.net) el día jueves, 26 de enero, 2006 a las 13:20:29 horas :

En respuesta a: Catalina Beach Resort escrito por Shotgun desde 69.243.158.34 (pcp0010441105pcs.northw01.in.comcast.net) el día jueves, 26 de enero, 2006 a las 11:19:27 horas :

We stay on the 40's/30's levels, as well. You can actually get a taxi to drop you off or pick you up down at that level when you're coming or going. You can also get dropped or picked up at the restaurant level. I'm not sure about road noise up above, but I doubt it's much of a problem. We like staying lower because it's fewer steps to the beach and back, and you can hear the surf from your room, which I really like at night. The additional steps to the beach from your room would, in my opinion, be pretty hard on a bad knee. You can also stay down in the 20's rooms, and be even closer to the beach. I wouldn't rent a car. Even if you have to take a taxi down a few times, it would cost a lot less, and there's really no place to park a car down below. The Sunset bar is very close to the 40's and 30's rooms. That's where I'd stay if I were you.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO