Re: Las Brisas - Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por MN Molly desde 207.67.97.70 (krollontrack.com) el día miércoles, 01 de febrero, 2006 a las 12:16:16 horas :

En respuesta a: Las Brisas - Ixtapa escrito por Angela desde 68.72.228.34 (68-72-228-34.ded.ameritech.net) el día lunes, 23 de enero, 2006 a las 15:44:32 horas :

We just returned on Monday from a week stay at the Las Brisas. We had a room on the 20th floor (Beach Club) and it was a wonderful view! The lobby is located on the 18th floor. On the lower levels, the views are blocked by the trees. I would suggest at least floor 15+. In the mornings from your deck, you can see the sting rays, schools of fish, etc. and if you're lucky a whale or two. The rooms are OK and as many have said, they could use some updating, but how much time do you really want to spend in your room? It's way too nice outside!

The people there are wonderful! Hello to Jose on the 20th floor (hospitality suite). Housekeeping does a very good job and leaves a nice surprise on your bed everyday...I won't ruin it for you. Be sure to let them know how much you appreciate their services, too. You won't be disappointed by the service that you receive from the entire staff.

You will get your exercise. It's a bit of a walk to the pool but it is very pretty through the trees. From the pool, there very little view of the beach. There are 109 steps from the pool area down to the beach or you can go back toward the hotel and take the elevator which is small and close quarters in case you're closter-phobic. The beach is very nice. Hang onto your glasses if you go in the ocean, but in case you loose them the life guard has a keen sense to find them for you. It's amazing how they can find them, but they obviously have had much practice.

We didn't eat at any of the restaurants as there are some many others in Ixtapa/ZIH that we wanted to try. So many and so little time!

Have a wonderful time! I know we'll be going back. :)

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO