Re: Hotel Brisas del Mar

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por jax desde 71.225.61.104 (?) el día domingo, 05 de febrero, 2006 a las 17:08:48 horas :

En respuesta a: Hotel Brisas del Mar escrito por Don desde 67.168.155.247 (c-67-168-155-247.hsd1.wa.comcast.net) el día domingo, 05 de febrero, 2006 a las 12:09:57 horas :

DON--JUST RETURNED LAST NIGHT FROM 8 DAYS AT BRISAS DEL MAR WE WERE FIRST TIMERS AS WELL.ALREADY ARE PLANNING NEXT YEARS TRIP,MAYBE SOONER.THIS HOTEL IS WONDERFUL! ALTHOUGH I DO NOT HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROOMS YOU ASKED ABOUT I CAN NOT IMAGINE ANY NOT BEING PRIVATE.WE BOOKED THE ZIHUA SUITE CAUSE I LIKED THE IDEA OF A LITTLE KITCENETTE AND A LIVING AREA.WHEN WE ARRIVED WE WERE TOLD IT WAS NOT READY SO WE WENT TO THE RESTAURANT BAR TO REALAX FROM OUR 7 HOUR FLIGHT. WHEN WE RETURNED AND LED TO OUR ROOM I THOUGHT SOMETHING NOT RIGHT HERE CAUSE WE WERE GOING UP PRIVATE STEPS.TURNS OUT THEY PUT US IN THE NOYOLTZI SUITE, BIG ENOUGH FOR 4 PEOPLE WITH OPEN AIR LIVING KITCHEN AND DINING. I DON'T KNOW WHY AND DIDN'T ASK.IT WAS BEAUTIFUL IN ITS RUSTIC WAY. WE STAYED IN THAT ROOM FOR SIX DAYS AND THEN HAD TO MOVE TO THE ZIHUA SUITE. ALTHOUGH IT WAS APPLES AND ORANGES I MUST SAY THE ZIHUA ROOM WAS MORE THEN ENOUGH FOR US AS WELL. THE JACUZZI IS NICE THOUGH AS YOU WILL WALK ALOT AND IT IS RELAZING. THE PEOPLE AT THIS PLACE WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS FOR YOU. NO MATTER WHAT YOU NEED. PLEASE GO TO THE BAR NEXT TO THE FRONT DESK FOR HAPPY HOUR AND TELL FREDERICO THAT 'JA-KA-LEENA' MISSES OUR CONVERSATIONS NOT TO MENTION THE BEST MARGARITA I EVER HAD. HOPE THIS HELPS A BIT. YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY. IF I CAN ANSWER ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW--JAX

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO