Re: Radisson.....For those thinking of staying there.

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por k desde 67.40.38.146 (67-40-38-146.hlrn.qwest.net) el día lunes, 06 de febrero, 2006 a las 18:21:23 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Radisson.....For those thinking of staying there. escrito por Travelin' man desde 67.169.163.248 (c-67-169-163-248.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) el día domingo, 05 de febrero, 2006 a las 11:00:56 horas :

I agree with both of these reports. We stayed there 2 years ago, did not have a room facing the street and still left our windows/door closed all the time due to the diesel smell, think it was from some air conditioning machinery or something. pretty bad. The food was the worst AI food I have ever had in my life. The donuts, pastries even had ants crawling all over them and when I pointed that out, all I got was like a smile for noticing an insect or something. Surface around the pool was terribly slick and people were falling every day when it got wet. Chairs were piled so close together that you couldn't lift your arm hardly without hitting the person next to you. Elevators never worked, we had bare wires hanging down in our bathroom, one night the toilets had overflowed in the lobby bathroom and was running down thru the hotel lobby and no one was even concerned. It was a mess. This hotel needs some better management or some money to operate it better.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO