Re: Amueblados Rodriguez

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por elana desde 24.83.100.89 (?) el día jueves, 14 de abril, 2005 a las 11:10:15 horas :

En respuesta a: Amueblados Rodriguez escrito por carolyn desde 142.22.186.7 (vance007.net.gov.bc.ca) el día martes, 12 de abril, 2005 a las 13:08:55 horas :

Hi Carolyn
I just stayed there in January and it is absolutely perfect. It is located above Archie's Video, around the corner from the fantastic restaurant, Bandidos. I don't know if you are aware, but Bandidos serves great food, great drinks, live music in the evenings and a very attentive staff. You must spend time there, absolutely wonderful. Now getting back to the apartment.....There is a kitchen with burner stove, sink, full sized fridge, coffee maker and bottle water. A dining room table with four chairs and a very comfortable living room with sofa, table and chairs. There was one bedroom with a queen and a single bed in the room, with a wardrobe, tv with Sky television and also a bathroom with hot shower, toilet and sink. It is directly across from the Catholic Church and the perfect locat1on to shop, eat and drink. You are only two blocks to the basketball courts and the beach. If you would like any other information, please email me. We found this a great place to stay and really enjoyed meeting our neighbours. You can also sit outside on the patio and watch the people go bye or read a book. I don't know what you would expect to pay for three or four weeks but I can give you an email or telephone number and you can ask them if there is a discount for long stays.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO