Puerta del Mar is just fine

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Chelsea desde 141.157.121.151 (pool-141-157-121-151.balt.east.verizon.net) el día jueves, 16 de febrero, 2006 a las 13:11:39 horas :

I booked this resort since we are getting out of timesharing, and I wanted to use up a deposited week. If you enjoy having a kitchen and some space and want a good locat1on, I think this place fills the bill. It was well maintained and clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The pool area looked very pleasant, although we never used it. The 1 bdrm suite is a great little apartment for 2 people. We like making our own coffee and getting fresh bread or pastry for breakfast. We didn't mind the walk to the beach, but we found ourselves heading either to Las Gatos(Otilio's was a good recommendation)or Isla Ixtapa(go to Princess Rebecca on the "other side") for the snorkeling.
We generally don't go to the same place for dinner, but we found ourselves at Los Bigotes del Zapata on 3 nights, as the food and service were both fine.
My one regret, after taking an 8 AM walk on the beach on our last day, is that we didn't do that every morning.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO