Re: Trip Report 2/3/06 - 2/10/06

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Jay desde 68.185.164.37 (68-185-164-37.static.mdsn.wi.charter.com) el día jueves, 16 de febrero, 2006 a las 18:21:41 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Trip Report 2/3/06 - 2/10/06 escrito por Deb desde 208.250.155.2 (mail.mail.wilmette.lib.il.us) el día jueves, 16 de febrero, 2006 a las 11:52:30 horas :

Our package included a garden view room which means one of the rooms without a balcony and no ocean view. However, when we arrived we asked if any other rooms were available. They gave us a choice of a couple of rooms. We chose a second floor room with balcony and an obstructed ocean view. It was very similar to the one we had 2 years ago.

The room had 2 double beds, air conditioning, tv, large balcony with 2 chairs and a small table. Other rooms had one king bed. The room is nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable. The beds are the seemingly standard cement bases with a mattress. They may be hard but we always sleep like babies. The shower was nice and large.

This room didn't have any kind of shelves but did have a place to hang clothes. There is a ledge above the beds that we put our clothes on.

If I could add anything it might be a refrigerator but we didn't really miss it. Many people buy coolers and ice is readily available nearby. In fact, you can often get a cooler from someone that is checking out.

I threw some pics on a web page. The page is not too pretty but at least you can see most of the room and the view from the balcony. I have more pics from our visit 2 years ago. Let me know if you'd like to see them.

http://www.propertydrive.com/zihua.htm

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO