Re: Agree

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Craig Scheiner desde 67.169.55.181 (c-67-169-55-181.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) el día lunes, 20 de febrero, 2006 a las 20:19:20 horas :

En respuesta a: Agree escrito por Bret in PDX desde 207.200.116.67 (cache-ntc-ab03.proxy.aol.com) el día jueves, 16 de febrero, 2006 a las 15:36:22 horas :

We got back two nights ago from our first trip to Ix/Zehua. We stayed the week at Puerta del Mar. The pluses in my opinion: It is a real Mexican place. It is small, about 45 rooms. The staff is small and it is easy to get to know them and they you. The grounds are lush and remind me of Hawaii. It is very peaceful and you never feel crowded by other tourists. It's a small enough place you can stay by the pool and not worry where your kids are - you'll be able to see them. The one bedroom two bath unit we had was plenty large. The minus's: 24/7 noise from the Holiday Inn's air conditiong machinery across the street. I missed not seeing the beach. The kitchen is minimal with a two plate electric stove top and a microwave. If you are staying in Ixtapa and want to feel like you are actually in Mexico, this may be the only place to stay. And the rates are low, about $400 - $450 for a one bedroom for a week.
Craig Scheiner

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO