Barcelo Resort

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Missy desde 216.244.115.9 (?) el día miércoles, 01 de marzo, 2006 a las 17:37:17 horas :

We just returned from a week long trip to the Barcelo and let me tell you it was WONDERFUL!!! If anyone is interested in specifics about this property or would like any photos of the property or area please respond to this post or email me for more information.

We stayed in room 604 which was perfect. It was ocean view but did not have a balcony. It had large sliding glass windows that we opened each night to fall asleep to the sounds of the surf.

The pool area and the beach are great - you couldn't ask for better. The pool bar was wonderful - a big shout out to Jesus, and all of the other wonderful bartenders.

The activity department does a good job of making sure that you stay busy. Sergio is a great guy!! Whoop Whoop!!

If you are considering this property I would highly recommend it. I would go back tomorrow if I could. We will definately be returning next year!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO