Re: NH Krystal Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por cheryl desde 152.163.100.65 (cache-rtc-ab01.proxy.aol.com) el día viernes, 10 de marzo, 2006 a las 18:03:39 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: NH Krystal Ixtapa escrito por Philby MN desde 70.97.30.203 (70-97-30-203.dsl1.apv.mn.frontiernet.net) el día viernes, 10 de marzo, 2006 a las 12:14:04 horas :

We recently returned from our 3rd vacation at the Krystal. Feb 17th-27th. We knew about the palapa situation in advance from reading this message board so we had a mindset to add $20.00US/daily to our vacation expense. We immediately reserved a palapa (Odd numbers are front row) for the duration. It was a small price to pay for peace of mind and reduced stress. The rule is if a palapa appears unoccupied at 10:00 am. or thereafter, it's free for the taking. To reserve without paying you must stand in line from 4:20pm-5:00pm, with many people starting to stand in line earlier. We were there when the hotel was full. If it's not full you may not have a problem. This here is one big palapa family, there from 7:45am til sunset, so it was important to us. Dining tip: skip Bogart's-great ambience, worst meal of the trip. I agree with Emilio's for pizza and ribs. Favorite was Casa de Vieja (amazing pork chops),in Zih, Also Daniels in Zih (shrimp taco appetizer and garlic grilled snapper for dinner). We skipped breakfast and had lunch from the grill under the palapa.Happy hour is 5-6, great drinks, try the dirty monkey and bahama mama along with your pinas a margaritas. Benny one of the activities directors is a great guy,made my daughter's (15 Yrs old) trip fun. Any questions, just e-mail me

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO