Re: CONDITIONS AND PRICING AT PALMA REAL

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bob desde 207.255.180.97 (?) el día domingo, 19 de marzo, 2006 a las 09:27:08 horas :

En respuesta a: CONDITIONS AND PRICING AT PALMA REAL escrito por Craig desde 68.72.115.48 (adsl-68-72-115-48.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net) el día domingo, 19 de marzo, 2006 a las 03:42:03 horas :

Here is a write-up that I posted on another Message Board -"I was in Zihautanejo last month and I have just played my last round ever at Palma Real. Over the years I seen the Palma Real prices continuing to increase while the quality of the course has declined. Do not get me wrong, Palma Real is a nice golf course, but not for the price. The sand traps are atrocious. The sand on the beaches are better than hitting off the mudcake/grass traps of this course. The price for a round is more than the price at the Marina course. When I asked about the price difference at the front desk, I was informed that the Palma Real Golf Course is runned by the government and that the Marina course is privately owned. Then why isn't the Palma Real GC prices lower, they are being subsidized by the government and the Marina course is not? Palma Real sounds like a public course and the Marina a private course. My last compliant was the beverages served on the course. A bottle of water that is half the size that is served at the Marina course, cost double the price than the bottle served at the Marina. If you must play at Palma Real and you need to have a caddy, I would recommend Adele. He is very knowledgable about the course and speaks some English. He caddy for me for over 10 years, unfortunately I will miss him when I return mext year.". As I reported to the management at Palma Real this year, readers are rating more enjoyable golfing at the Marina course over the years. If you enjoy a challenging round of golf - play the Marina Course.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO