Re: Barra de Potosi Kayak trip

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bob in Eugene desde 65.103.70.70 (2003server.euphoriachocolate.com) el día lunes, 20 de marzo, 2006 a las 12:18:20 horas :

En respuesta a: Barra de Potosi Kayak trip escrito por D.L. in Oregon desde 65.102.35.160 (65-102-35-160.ptld.qwest.net) el día lunes, 20 de marzo, 2006 a las 00:18:08 horas :

I'm not sure you really need a guide, although you might get some good information on wildlife from them. You can rent plastic kayaks right there at the lagoon for 5 or 10 dollars an hour. It wouldn't be difficult to paddle yourself through the mangroves, and I think it would be hard to get lost. You can also get a ride on one of the boats stationed near the mouth of the lagoon for not a whole lot of money. Orlando, one of the lancheros, hangs out in the restaurant between Terrisita's restaurant and the lagoon, and knows a lot about the various birds, etc. He's a really nice guy. I think his boat is called Reyna del Mar.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO