Day 4

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por TT from MN desde 201.154.16.46 (dsl-201-154-16-46.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 04 de abril, 2006 a las 22:38:04 horas :

Day 4. Breakfast at Chili Beanís. Great as usual. Getting crowded there as their reputation must be getting around. We brought 19 people to Las Gatas (thank you Stew) today. 5 cabs full, quite the adventure. Tour operators really do earn their salaries. Beautiful weather with no cruise ship in the harbor made for a picture perfect day. Juanita had a good day with all the girls pouring over her goodies and buying like there is no tomorrow. Many massages as well, as some of us needed them (teen mayhem). Mario did well also, even though this isnít the big drinking crowd. Only 30 cervasaís consumed. All the girls are of legal age in Mexico so most of us parents are keeping an eye on them and they are behaving well. Didnít get around to any snorkeling today as I was busy getting everyone settled in. Returned by 4pm, but didnít make the shuffle to C & C as we are consumed by the sun today. Only 4 of us for dinner tonite and the girls beg to return to Emilioís. I sampled the ribs and they are very good but not great. Would recommend with this disclaimer. Pizza for the rest of the group. Pizza is great according to all! P.S. They include a tip on your bill! I didnít catch it last night and they made out well. SNEAKY!! For those of you who want to know, the beds and pillows are as hard as rock at the Emporio and the windows open so if want to enjoy the breeze, just turn off the AC and open both the window and your door and enjoy. We watched the Dancer go by the other night with this setup and it was pleasant. Tomorrow will be a Palapa day. Then on to the Isle Ixtapa (I hope) if the group can get it in sync. All the establishments at Las Gatas are stocking up on supplies for the up coming holiday. They all are expecting big crowds starting on Friday. More to come!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO