Re: Hotel Solimar Inn Suites?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por The Fox desde 24.247.97.17 (24-247-97-17.dhcp.aldl.mi.charter.com) el día lunes, 17 de abril, 2006 a las 17:20:11 horas :

En respuesta a: Hotel Solimar Inn Suites? escrito por Tia desde 147.126.95.146 (?) el día lunes, 17 de abril, 2006 a las 12:25:01 horas :

My wife and I stayed there for two weeks between January 21 and February 4, 2006. Short walk (7 to 8 minutes) to downtown and Playa Principal. Walk to Playa Medera is about 10 minutes. Edison, the owner/manager is a very nice man and very accommodating. Nice small pool, very well kept. Get a "C" suite on the corner of the second or third floor. They have very nice balconies overlooking a small park. You must understand, however, this is not the place for you if you are use to staying in the high rise upscale hotels. Hotel Solimar Inn and Suites is neat and clean but not glitzy. If you stay there say "HI" to Edison and his family for me, especially his aunt.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO