Re: Amor del Sol, Casa Del Encanto, Bungalows Sol Dorado, Casa Adriana

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por debrah desde 207.179.164.213 (edmnts14d036.nbnet.nb.ca) el día domingo, 23 de abril, 2006 a las 21:06:04 horas :

En respuesta a: Amor del Sol, Casa Del Encanto, Bungalows Sol Dorado, Casa Adriana escrito por knightgirl22 desde 66.58.230.137 (137-230-58-66.gci.net) el día domingo, 23 de abril, 2006 a las 19:14:21 horas :

I stayed at Casa del Encanto in February and it was great. It was what we needed and wanted exactly. It is small and quiet and clean and friendly. The room was lovely - a super bed, with an open concept with a terrace as part of the room itself but with screening over the terrace so bugs can't get in. It has a nice little shady garden to hang out in, reading in hammocks. In the evening, the little fairy lights are lit out there so its pretty. The breakfast is very good and the company is interesting. Laura, the owner, is gracious and an important member of her community. Its a short walk to the beach and the beach restaurants. I'd go back in a shot if I had the opportunity. It is intimate, casual, nice music played in the background and close to a great beach...thats my idea of perfect. But if you want a lot of activity, glitz, alot of people, alot of shopping - Barra is not for you...its a small village that happens to be next to one of the nicer beaches in Mexico.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO