Re: Amor del Sol, Casa Del Encanto, Bungalows Sol Dorado, Casa Adriana

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Doc desde 70.70.136.16 (S0106000f6690e096.vw.shawcable.net) el día miércoles, 26 de abril, 2006 a las 20:53:28 horas :

En respuesta a: Amor del Sol, Casa Del Encanto, Bungalows Sol Dorado, Casa Adriana escrito por knightgirl22 desde 66.58.230.137 (137-230-58-66.gci.net) el día domingo, 23 de abril, 2006 a las 19:14:21 horas :

Hola Knightgirl22,
I just read your message enquiring about accommodation in Zihua. I can highly recommend Amor del Sol as a great place to stay. We contacted them at the last minute and were lucky to get a booking. It was totally hassle free.....When we arrived at the airport we just phoned their property manager and she met us at the condo with the keys. The building is really cool looking with a great pool and the condo is spotless with all the amenities in good working condition. They even arranged for the fridge to be stocked with cold beers! The view of the beach and bay is amazing and so relaxing with the sound of the surf at your door step. We loved it so much that we have already booked for next year with my sister and her husband from UK.
It was the best vacation we have had in years.
Saludos,
Doc.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO