Return from Zihua 5/22

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bonnie desde 72.194.76.205 (ip72-194-76-205.oc.oc.cox.net) el día martes, 23 de mayo, 2006 a las 00:21:02 horas :

First trip there and plan to go back soon. Not one negative experience. Hotel VIlla del Sol was amazing, beautiful, serene, and the most gracious, accommodating staff I've ever experienced. The room did not disappoint and the hammock all the rooms came with was the perfect end to a great day. Coffee and rolls awaited us every morning at 8am on our patio. I felt like I was leaving family. Amazing food at La Cantina while watching the waves break before us. I cant say enough positive things about our snorkel cruise aboard The Picante. What an amazing day. Fabulous staff; accommodating, gracious and fun. Careful maneuvering around the coral and they had staff near us while snorkeling to make sure we were all safe and to ensure the safety of the coral reef. Great lunch and lots of beer afterwards on the way back to the bay. Il Mare did not disappoint - amazing view of the bay, open air and the food...again amazing. Went into town one day and lingered among the locals. Sunday night had a great dinner at Bandiditos (table side salsa made that was soooo good) and watched the bustle of the city around us. Sundays appear to be very family oriented and many gathered at the nearby church to socialize - Everyone we came in contact with were helpful and tried to work with our poor spanish - I love this town and cant wait for our next holiday

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO