Re: 5/14 - 5/19 Trip

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ladym desde 12.18.171.100 (rdbck-3899.palmer.mtaonline.net) el día miércoles, 24 de mayo, 2006 a las 01:12:56 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: 5/14 - 5/19 Trip escrito por Ket desde 12.175.230.37 (?) el día martes, 23 de mayo, 2006 a las 17:03:40 horas :

Franco is the waiter at Otillia's. No relation. Otillia's husband, Soloman is Amado's uncle. They call their selves brothers, but Soloman's father was Amado's grandfather. They were raised together at Las Gatas on the beach and I am sure felt like brothers through the years. I have known them for over 30 years. Amado used to dive for Soloman when Soloman had a dive shop next to Sirena Gorda. They also have another "brother" Benjamim who worked in the dive shop with them during the same time period. I think Benji is a cousin to Amado and nephew to Soloman. Benji is a commercial fisherman going out from there on the beach at Playa Principal. Amado had the Burbuja boat and Soloman runs the La Gringa. All three are wonderful divers as well as good fishermen.

Sorry that was so long, but thought you might like to know.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO