Re: Presidente Intercontinental Resort

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Petra in Minnesota desde 204.73.103.253 (?) el día sábado, 03 de junio, 2006 a las 19:11:32 horas :

En respuesta a: Presidente Intercontinental Resort escrito por Sassy desde 24.196.84.78 (24-196-84-78.dhcp.mdsn.wi.charter.com) el día sábado, 03 de junio, 2006 a las 14:30:38 horas :

The rooms you want are considered pool view. There is not an adults only pool at the resort but the left wing of the hotel as you face the water has a quieter pool area. If you purchased a garden view room there could be an additional charge to upgrade. The rooms in that area are nice and have a patio or bancony.
This time of the year is more high season for the Mexican travelers. The staff at the hotel is wonderful and will make you feel at home. Food is good with breakfast being my favorite. Make reservations for the Italian restaurant..it is very good. Even the steak restaurant is good, the beef is thinner than we are used to but flavorful. The Mexican Fiesta night has some of the best authentic Mexican food I've had. All in all I consider it a 3 star hotel with a 5 star staff. Beautiful sunsets!!
Have fun..

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO