Re: #1 Vid By The Pool?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bill Brown Southern California desde 68.5.179.147 (ip68-5-179-147.oc.oc.cox.net) el día jueves, 15 de junio, 2006 a las 00:31:53 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Vids online escrito por AndrewNOLA desde 68.14.113.182 (ip68-14-113-182.no.no.cox.net) el día miércoles, 14 de junio, 2006 a las 10:36:01 horas :

Hi, Video #1 is of Randy Brown (my #1 son) going into town on the bus.

Randy was by the pool of our condo just above the Mexicana next to The Carolina at La Ropa. We stayed in the lower unit (3 units total stacked on the hill) with the pool as our private retreat. Great accommodations for us but then perfect is'nt cheap.

We made arrangements thru Rob's mom, Judith Whitehead, the realtor. You'll find a link for her business on this site. She'll remember us (me, I hope, since I promised her an evening out on my next trip...but then all the guys are attracted to Judith and I may be just a passing blurr). She'll recall the condo the minute she sees the vid. Plus, as I think about it, Judith had a stash of many rentals not listed online.

Hope that covers it. If not, I revel with questions/comments sent my way.

Bill Brown

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO