Re: Amor del Sol - Experience + Info

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por George desde 70.70.152.218 (S0106000f6690e096.vw.shawcable.net) el día jueves, 29 de junio, 2006 a las 17:12:52 horas :

En respuesta a: Amor del Sol - Experience + Info escrito por HollyK desde 70.66.236.150 (S0106000c41cb9d2b.cc.shawcable.net) el día miércoles, 28 de junio, 2006 a las 16:20:42 horas :

Hola HollyK, My name is George and along with my wife we own Amor del Sol. I can answer the questions you have about our condo:
Amor del Sol is a large fully equipped, authentic Mexican 2 bedroom Condo on the second floor of a small distinctive Mexican building demonstrating outstanding local architecture. Our condo address is: Apt 7A Bahia Suites, Eva Samano de Lopez Mateos, La Madera. The condo is located 2 floors up from the pool area (there are 5 floors from the street level). It has a fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and fridge. There is a full bathroom with extra large shower area, condo towels are supplied. There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other, a large master bedroom with a king size bed and air conditioning. All linens are supplied. The master bedroom has a balcony with a small table and chairs to enjoy a relaxing morning coffee or a late night glass of wine! The living and dining areas are open to a glorious pacific ocean view! Both the bedrooms and the living/dining area have ceiling fans.There is a private sundeck at the pool with fantastic panoramic views of the beach, ocean and Zihua bay, which we use for sunbaking. Like you we really enjoy time at the beach an in our humble opinion , you will find Playa la Madera a fabulous beach. We love Madera beach because it is a quiet local beach, it is always clean and caters to young, old, children and families. You meet happy friendly people on this beach, just having fun. There is a beautiful seafront walkway from Madera beach to the town of Zihua.

HolyK, please email me through our website link or the email address with any other questions you might have. Gracias for considering Amor del Sol for your vacation stay in paradise!
Warm saludos, George

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO