Villas Ema

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Cindy in Denver desde 130.253.48.156 (48-156.ucol.du.edu) el día lunes, 25 de abril, 2005 a las 16:13:38 horas :

Just returned from a wonderful week in Z. Our first trip, and it was great - we definitely hope to come back. I'll post a full trip report later.

For now, I just want to post some positive comments about the Hotel Villas Ema because I didn't find much discussion about it when planning this trip. This is going to sound weird, but we didn't end up staying at the Villas Ema. We checked in and hung out for the afternoon, but didn't end up staying. It's a long story why we switched, and it truly had nothing to do with the Villas Ema. But, while we were at the Villas Ema I was impressed. It is clean, nice but not fancy, very close to the beach (30 second walk), and the owners seemed very nice. The rooms have access to a common kitchen (or private kitchenette if you stay in one of the bungalows) and I believe that all rooms have air conditioning. There is a small pool which looked very clean. It would be a great place for families, or anyone looking for a very low-key and private atmosphere. The room in which we were planning to stay was on the third floor, and there wasn't an ocean view. So, I'm not sure if any of the rooms would have an ocean view, just FYI .

The owners don't speak English, but they were very willing to bear with our minimal Spanish to communicate. To make reservations or to ask questions, I advise you call their daughter if you don't speak Spanish. Their daughter speaks great English, and she was very helpful to me the numerous times I called. Her name is Xochitl and she can be reached at (755) 554-2043.

Please feel free to email me if you have any additional questions.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO