Bogart's (foto)

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 201.154.128.205 (dsl-201-154-128-205.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día lunes, 07 de agosto, 2006 a las 10:34:04 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: All Inclusive? escrito por big bob from Chicago desde 205.188.116.134 (cache-dtc-ac05.proxy.aol.com) el día lunes, 07 de agosto, 2006 a las 00:01:51 horas :

Audal preparing a Caesar Salad at Bogart's
The amazing Audal of Bogart's preparing a properly delicious Caesar Salad!

I'd like to second Bob's recommendation of Bogart's. I had always believed this place to be a tourist trap, so I had never eaten there until last Friday evening when my mother invited my wife, daughter and me to celebrate our daughter's graduation from culinary school. I have to say it is without a doubt one of the best, if not THE best, restaurant in Ixtapa. Impeccable service and food presentation, and absolutely everything we ordered was delicious. I was very surprised, and I regret not having dined there sooner. Though it is not a place to go for people seeking Mexican fare, it is a very romantic and elegant dining experience, and the A/C makes it even more attractive during this steamy time of year. ;~)

I highly recommend the waiter Audal who made at our tableside one of the best Caesar Salad's I've ever tasted, and whose Cherries Jubilee was truly a divine and delicious work of art (and I've never been a fan of Cherries Jubilee). Audal has been at Bogart's since they first opened 20 years ago.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO