Re: anyone else been to the presidente lately?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por gloria from green bay desde 207.231.116.113 (tc-gs1-m098.ez-net.com) el día martes, 26 de abril, 2005 a las 23:27:38 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: anyone else been to the presidente lately? escrito por Kathy in Indiana desde 216.223.173.50 (ips.rtcol.com) el día martes, 26 de abril, 2005 a las 23:11:35 horas :

i am sorry to say but it was horrible!!! there is no more BBQ on the beach. IT was overun my kids. hundreds of kid. locals coming in on bus loads. We met 8 other people who spoke english. I am not trying to sound mean the people and the staff again were great it is just there was nothing!! no activities like there use to be. fruit only for breakfast, and that was is steel pans instead of the beautiful displays they use to have. One cook for breakfast, no bottled water unless you had room service which now cost $2.50 each time you use it. The pool food court now only has hamburgars, hotdogs and nachos, and you have to wait to be seated. so many disappointments. you can e-mail me i do not want to go on and on here. i heard so many fantastic things about the hotel villa mexicana in "z" check that out if you do not have to be all inclusive. there was hours in between before one restaurant would open. and they only opened one for breakfast, one for lunch etc. nothing like it use to be. horrible globae@ez-net.com put subject as ixtapa or i might delete it.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO