Re: just returned saturday (long)

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por IluvZ/I desde 67.184.52.67 (c-67-184-52-67.hsd1.il.comcast.net) el día miércoles, 27 de abril, 2005 a las 18:46:53 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: just returned saturday (long) escrito por gloria from green bay desde 207.231.116.34 (tc-gs1-m019.ez-net.com) el día miércoles, 27 de abril, 2005 a las 10:14:46 horas :

We returned home 3/30, so still high season. I stand by my comments about the restaurants as I was in them all at different times. But Presidente is definately not the best place you can stay in Ixtapa - and again, we don't go for the food. Even though we go AI, with the exception of breakfast, drinks and maybe snacks during the day, we eat elsewhere. Presidente food is not great.

And agree also that we have seen it's decline - really a shame as it's a great locat1on and a beautiful property. Oh well, with so many other places to choose, shouldn't be hard to find your own little paradise.

I'm hoping to get back in Aug - just me and my daughter, so planning to stay in Z - just need a beach and a book - nothin' fancy! Oh, and the good food to be had in Z!!!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO