YES re Stained Glass

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por lassie desde 207.6.243.155 (d207-6-243-155.bchsia.telus.net) el día viernes, 08 de septiembre, 2006 a las 14:50:18 horas :

En respuesta a: stained glass anyone??? escrito por Judith Whitehead desde 201.98.216.253 (dsl-201-98-216-253.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 08 de septiembre, 2006 a las 14:19:03 horas :

Dear Judith,

I know an amazing artist in Zihuatanejo named Mayra. She is extremely gifted and has done many projects big and small. You will be very impressed with her portfolio. She has worked with architects and has done a set of doors that are incredible in Ixtapa for a friend of mine. I am looking at a lampshade and butterfly she made for me.

Please email her. She is an amazing human being as well as a truly talented artist.

Her email is mayraleo_26@hotmail.com.

If you can't reach her you could phone the twins, the dentistas Lili and Teri Diaz. I don't have their latest cell phone number. But I am sure you can find their office number. If not please phone Rocio, at her art gallery in Villa del Sol and she will give it to you.
Mayra has done work for friends of theirs.

I have been telling everyone I meet about her. Please, even if you don't hire her, do meet her. She is an angel.

Regards,
Andrea Miller in West Vancouver, B.C.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO