Re: Villa Lupita @playa madera

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por leenda desde 66.127.243.204 (adsl-66-127-243-204.dsl.sntc01.pacbell.net) el día lunes, 10 de mayo, 2004 a las 15:12:31 horas :

En respuesta a: Villa Lupita @playa madera escrito por DollyD desde 4.176.48.173 (dialup-4.176.48.173.Dial1.Phoenix1.Level3.net) el día lunes, 10 de mayo, 2004 a las 14:28:14 horas :

A group of us (1 couple, 2 adults) rented Villa Lupita a year ago. Though not on the beach, it is within walking distance to everything, or a cheap cab ride if you don't want to walk. The pool is a great place to cool off in the evenings after a day in the sun. Eduardo is a great guy and will go out of his way to accomodate you. We made all our arrangements in advance via email and although his responses are sometimes slow, I wouldn't worry about it. I assume he said he will meet you at the airport and he will be there to take you to Lupita and give you the keys. If you are a coffee or tea drinker I would bring a "hot pot" or coffeemaker as Lupita's is an old percolater and the stove doesn't function well to heat water. You can email me direct if you have other questions.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO