Re: La Ceiba Suites

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Gene in Victoria desde 66.183.167.249 (d66-183-167-249.bchsia.telus.net) el día miércoles, 04 de mayo, 2005 a las 12:51:15 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: La Ceiba Suites escrito por stew desde 4.243.170.196 (dialup-4.243.170.196.Dial1.SanFrancisco1.Level3.net) el día miércoles, 04 de mayo, 2005 a las 11:21:30 horas :

Gene lurking. Can't say enough nice things about the Condo complex. Great locat1on, but not on the beach. Wonderful staff and management. New deliteful morning coffee bar and breakfast restaurant. English spoken for those in need. 6 family members and friends are there right now. Unfortunately I'm home working.

There is contruction going on as there are 3 new units under construction on both sides of my new condo. I have not found this to be a detriment to my enjoyment as it is interesting to see the progress each day, and I am out most of the work day. The contruction is in a new area and would not effect the main pool area complex. Only some of the units are in a rental pool and as the complex becomes more popular fewer units will be available. I believe that much of the complex will be used for semi or full retirement or long term vacation use.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO