Hotel Las Palmas

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Andrew & Angie Cassis desde 68.2.41.111 (ip68-2-41-111.ph.ph.cox.net) el día miércoles, 07 de julio, 2004 a las 23:26:04 horas :

We stayed at the beautiful Hotel Las Palmas for our Honeymoon in August of 2003. We could not of asked for a more fantastic, luxurious, romantic trip. Doug and Shari were the best hosts. The food was delicious, we did not eat anywhere else for the 8 days we were in Ziuha. Doug even made his famous BBQ Ribs by request, they were awesome. I have been to many world class hotels and Hotel Las Palmas ranks as one of the best!!! I highly recommend having breakfast served on your patio, Doug being your tour director and having a massuese come to your room. The Hotel Las Palmas infiniti pool is spectacular with many beautiful views. There were many other highlights of our trip that you have to experience for yourself. I would be happy to rave about this hotel at your request!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO