view from my bedroom window

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Scott desde 200.77.146.147 (host-200.77.146.147-cust.telemedia.net.mx) el día jueves, 05 de mayo, 2005 a las 15:40:42 horas :

En respuesta a: the long smoky month escrito por ZihuaRob desde 201.144.147.82 (dsl-201-144-147-82.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día martes, 03 de mayo, 2005 a las 09:28:20 horas :

When I first read this thread I went and snapped a picture of the lovely view from my bedroom window. I couldn't find the cable to connect my camera to the computer though till just now though so its a little late, the thread as already gone stale but here it is anyway:

This is ok right now, the air hasn't been bothering me lately. But the two weeks before I posted the thread "two nights in barra de potosi" were horrible, I was having a very hard time breathing then. That hill is several kilometres from my house, and one night I could see the flames all night long and in the morning the city was completely blanketed in smoke. Combined with the city dump being on fire for a good week or so (perhaps more?), the air quality really kind of sucks this time of year.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO