Re: Scuba Certification

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Pam Ann & G desde 209.247.222.98 (accelerate.att.net) el día martes, 14 de septiembre, 2004 a las 21:29:17 horas :

En respuesta a: Scuba Certification escrito por stew desde 67.116.230.37 (ppp-67-116-230-37.dialup.pltn13.pacbell.net) el día martes, 14 de septiembre, 2004 a las 15:19:36 horas :

Congratulations on your decision!! Like yourself I dove way back in the early 70's and my husband and I decided to take the course. We took our dive class here (in Oregon) but we were only able to take 2 open water dives before the weather changed- we decided to take our last 2 open water dives in beautiful warm water in Zihuatanejo. We e-mailed Carlos Scuba and let him know what we wanted to do and he approved. Thierry from Carlos Scuba is WONDERFUL!! Very patient, knowledgeable and fluent in English, Spanish & French! We were able to see sea horses!! Great dives. One woman who was with us on the dives said that she took a refresher class from Thierry and she learned more in that day than her entire dive class! This Feb. we will be trying to do at least 1 dive a week with Thierry while in Ixtapa. Another woman on our dive said that the day before she went diving with another dive company in the area and she felt like it was an imposition on the instructors- not a nice feeling. I highly recommend Thierry @ Carlos Scuba- drop him an e-mail Pam Ann & Gordon

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO