A description of what you may see

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Abigail desde 68.85.89.26 (pcp05072571pcs.ivylnd01.pa.comcast.net) el día sábado, 25 de septiembre, 2004 a las 08:34:58 horas :

En respuesta a: Villa Carolina Pictures? escrito por Ken in San Jo desde 209.213.222.94 (ws94.cpii.com) el día viernes, 24 de septiembre, 2004 a las 10:29:25 horas :

We have a clear view back and up to the Villa Carolina from our terrace at Villas de la Palma. You will be able to look down on our garden with it's kidney shaped pool. I can promise from personal experience looking out our front windows you will have, palm trees, ocean view, beautiful sunsets and will experience the amazing golden light that creeps over the hill in advance of the sun in the morning.

You will also be able to watch the comings and goings of our little neighborhood. Birds fliting through the tropical vegetation, palms, jacarandas, mangos and bougambilia; Urracas look like elongated blue jays, Caciques black with yellow on their wings, and the ever present Zanates a large form of Grackle with loads of personallity. Look closely and you'll see hummingbirds and a woodpecker who keeps trying with the concrete light pole.

Your walk to the beach is about a block and a half and you will have the chioce of coming out where Elvira and Patty's Mar y Mar (restaurants) are or through the tourist market. By the way there are two tiny convenience stores at each entrance to the beach where you an get snaks, sodas, bread, water, great popsicles, etc. please patronized them You can take a walk on the beach in the morning and leave a container at the little restaurant (Temos? Mary's ?) where the tourist market is and when you come back it's filled with fresh squeezed OJ to bring back to the room.

The garbage truck comes by at 7 a.m. just when it's turning light - you'll be amazed at how quickly morning dawns in the tropics do experience it once while on vacation. But your guess is as good as mine when the gas and water trucks will roll by. You can also watch to see if you favorite waiter is walking down the street to start his shift.
- And yes you might just see a little laundry hanging on my deck, hear a little laughter in the afternoon and classical music at night: I apologize in advance.

I love our little neighborhood on La Ropa. I think you will too.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO