Villa Guadalupe - paradise visited!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Summer desde 68.105.116.94 (ip68-105-116-94.sd.sd.cox.net) el día miércoles, 06 de octubre, 2004 a las 20:53:46 horas :

My husband and I spent four nights at Villa Guadalupe (http://www.zihuatanejo.net/villa-guadalupe/) in late September - our first time in Zihuatanejo. This small hotel/bed and breakfast far exceeded our expectations. Every room offers a fabulous view and it is truly one of the most beautifully architected accommodations on La Ropa. It is located next to La Casa Que Canta, and a mere 3-5 minute walk to the beach. Villa Guadalupe can be rented in suite fashion, or as a house (either entirely or in parts). There are two pools on the property (one of which is an infinity pool overlooking the bay). The staff is wonderful, friendly and very accommodating. I captured a few pictures of the property. If you are interested in seeing, just drop me an email and I'll forward.

Trip Highlights, All Highly Recommended - Parasailing on La Ropa. $30 per person for a quick, but beautiful ride. $20 one-hour massage on the beach - in front of Sotavento Beach Resort under a palapa. This should be a daily treat :-) Dinner at La Casa Que Canta is a must. Intimate surroundings and the most amazing meal we had in Z. Prices are lower than I expected and very diverse menu. Everything was absolute perfection.

But be prepared to sweat, it gets smokin' hot. But take comfort knowing that the humidity does wonders for the complexion.

Thank you Z. We will be back soon, albeit not soon enough.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO