Re: in Mexico it's the night before Dec 12th! or Jan 6th

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Tess from Eureka desde 69.106.43.249 (adsl-69-106-43-249.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net) el día miércoles, 27 de octubre, 2004 a las 21:51:05 horas :

En respuesta a: in Mexico it's the night before Dec 12th! or Jan 6th escrito por Laura desde 201.128.23.8 (dsl-201-128-23-8.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 27 de octubre, 2004 a las 14:53:39 horas :

My son and I were at Laura's for the Three King's last year and my favorite memory is the children out at night the night before looking for the constellation with the same wonder we went out Christmas Eve to look for Santa's sleigh in the night sky. Or maybe my favorite memory was the cake at breakfast that you hoped your piece had the plastic baby jesus in it (or that you didn't break your teeth on it) And the altars on the street! Although it has been many, many years since Christmas had a religious connotation for me, I was reminded of that real sense of the Christmas season spending that time in La Barra. Hi Laura.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO