Re: has anyone stayed at Ixtapa Iguana?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por petey desde 12.34.246.37 (ns25.statefarm.com) el día martes, 02 de noviembre, 2004 a las 12:40:24 horas :

En respuesta a: has anyone stayed at Ixtapa Iguana? escrito por anne desde 24.176.30.124 (24.176.30.124.kzo.mi.chartermi.net) el día domingo, 31 de octubre, 2004 a las 11:43:46 horas :

My wife and two sons (ages 3 & 5) spent a couple of weeks there last February. Pretty quiet place. The pool was usually empty which was great for our kids. There are a few places to eat across the street at the Marina and the crew by the pool is happy to make meals and drinks for you, just let them know in advance. They also make a superb margarita. Only drawback is some units near the front get noise from the El Faro bar at night (some of the worst Karoke singing I've ever heard). I would stay there again, best thing about it is how quiet the place is. The average age of the people staying there is probably around 60, but the regulars seem to always have younger family members visiting. My parents have stayed at Iguana at least four times in the past 10 years. Remember, each unit is individually owned so the units differ from one to the next. Have fun!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO