Re: Posada Real

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Minnesota Mike desde 66.228.236.219 (ff-xdsl-219.prtel.com) el día sábado, 13 de noviembre, 2004 a las 12:36:59 horas :

En respuesta a: Posada Real escrito por kdr desde 68.117.42.199 (c68.117.42.199.rose.mn.charter.com) el día sábado, 13 de noviembre, 2004 a las 12:09:35 horas :

My wife and I stayed in the Posada Real in January '03 and '02. We enjoyed it - it doesn't have balconies and you won't be guaranteed an ocean view. If you are out of your room a lot, it won't be bad. The rooms are clean and very nice - I liked the hotel (I stay at the Villa Mexicana on Playa La Ropa now - more laid back). Some people have complained about the noise at Carlos & Charlie's located nearby, but I haven't been bothered. It has a great swimming pool and bar, another quieter swimming pool to the side. Good food, great breakfast buffet, and wonderful service. Many Mexican families go to that hotel, which I found very enjoyable. It is a very good bargain. It is a smaller hotel and once served as the worker's barracks for the trabajadores who built the hotels on the strip. If it had balconies, it would be a legitimate four-star hotel. Many of the people who go there are repeat customers - they know a good deal. Good wine selection in the restaurant. Live music every night - very nice. If you use the palapas there, they discourage you from having your own beverages - they want you to buy your drinks there. If it wasn't for the Villa Mexicana, I would return there every year. Hope you enjoy yourselves!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO