Zihuatanejo visit on 11/25 from a cruise ship and Wolfgang review

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Craig desde 67.181.159.168 (c-67-181-159-168.client.comcast.net) el día jueves, 02 de diciembre, 2004 a las 01:02:47 horas :

http://image30.webshots.com/30/1/53/88/225915388lQkNhN_ph.jpg
[webmaster's note - TO SEE THE PHOTO RIGHT COPY AND PASTE THIS URL INTO THE ADDRESS BAR OF YOUR BROWSER, HIT YOUR "ENTER" KEY, LET THE IMAGE LOAD, THEN CLICK ON YOUR "BACK" BUTTON AND THE PHOTO WILL APPEAR CORRECTLY

Before I went on this cruise I booked spring break in Zihua at Wolfgangs. I emailed Wolfgang about a week before we left and asked if we could drop by for a look before we head over to Las Gatas. Wolfgang offered to pick us up at the pier. Unfortunately my son got a 102 temp the night before we anchored in Zihua. We were able to get his temp down, got off the boat by 10:00 a.m. and called Wolfgang. This man is the best. He could not get very close to the pier because of construction and all the conjestion from the cruise ship. Wolfgang walked about 5 blocks to find us, help me carry some stuff to Lupitas and then my backpack to his truck while I carried my son. Then we were off to his family vacation rentals with the A/C on. When we got there he had the maid show us a couple of his apartments while he watched my son in the pool. You could stay in these apartments for a long time: 2 bedrooms with at least 1 A/C, large bathroom, nice kitchen and living room with ceiling fans all over. We went back to the pool and Wolfgang invited us to stay the day. My son did not want to leave this nice cool pool for the beach and we were having such a nice visit with Wolfgang, Las Gatas will be there in March. I could not believe the nice breeze that Wolfgang gets even on the first floor. Wolfgang had his maid go pickup a pizza for my son. That nice cool pool did the trick for my son's temperature. Wolfgang then drove us back to Lupitas for a quick pickup and then to La Sirena Gorda for lunch. La Sirena Gorda had good food, good service but my wifes Pina Colada was not a good choice. You can get details of Wolfgangs at www.zihuawolf.com.mx. I am going to try to add a link of my pictures of Zihua but I have never done this before. If this link to webshots does not work or any of my pictures are titled incorrectly I would appreciate some help.

Zihuatanejo Mexico Vacation Photos

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO