Re: Skinny on Trailer Park La Ropa Please

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Roberto! desde 205.250.205.223 (d205-250-205-223.bchsia.telus.net) el día martes, 14 de diciembre, 2004 a las 19:15:01 horas :

En respuesta a: Skinny on Trailer Park La Ropa Please escrito por Anne desde 64.4.232.79 (rdbck-static-333.palmer.mtaonline.net) el día martes, 14 de diciembre, 2004 a las 18:22:09 horas :

Hello Anne;
There are three trailer parks in the Playa La Ropa area which I am familiar with. Los Cabanas, just up the street from Villa Mexicana plus two others at the east end of Playa La Ropa Bungalows Costa Bella trailer park and the El Manglar trailer park -- both of those are located quite close to each other. All of the mentioned locat1ons are off and away from Playa La Ropa but it is only a short walk to the beach.

The parks are, in my opinion, fairly basic. I did not see any pads or hook ups, however, Costa Bella and El Manglar had large lockable gates at the entrance to their area.

Sorry, but I dont think Im qualified to comment on how safe they are - I just took a couple of pictures of the places and would be willing to share them with anyone who wants to e mail me at -- robertsonrm@(nospam)telus.net -- please remove the (nospam) in the address.
Regards,
Roberto!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO