Re: Romantic Bungalows in Troncones?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por caroline desde 65.93.1.217 (London-HSE-ppp3539698.sympatico.ca) el día miércoles, 12 de enero, 2005 a las 00:04:44 horas :

En respuesta a: Romantic Bungalows in Troncones? escrito por hollis_zelda desde 24.21.173.162 (c-24-21-173-162.client.comcast.net) el día martes, 11 de enero, 2005 a las 23:51:55 horas :

OK. The one place you must stay at in Troncones is called Regalo del Mar. Its soooo romantic, beautiful and peaceful, etc.. A real slice of paradise with tons of privacy. Very nature orientated with great beaches, walks and out door BBQ mexican style.Cam and Bev, who own it are truely great people and wonderfully discreet but helpful. We stayed there in March 2004 and fell in love with it. Email me and I will send you a photos but in the meantime go to
www.tronconesmx.com

But the web site does not do it justice! Ask for the pool suite/honeymoon suite. It sits right in front of the gorgeous 'mint green' pool and is stunning inside. Kinda Robinson cruso meets architectual digest!! Ther are 4 other palapa styled suites at different prices. All very quality and stylish. The pool suite is (i think) 140$US or the Round room bugalow is 125$ or the smaller garden room suite is 85$US, also nice but at rear of garden, but the king size beds are sooo comfy. The pics of the rooms are on the web site though and every room you can har the surf.

Do tell Bev and Cam I recommended it 100%

We are going back there in March 2005 as we loved it that much.

Good luck!

Caroline Wrinch

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO