Re: Casa Cuitlateca

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Lindsay desde 12.129.196.36 (?) el día viernes, 14 de enero, 2005 a las 17:41:23 horas :

En respuesta a: Casa Cuitlateca escrito por frostbite desde 24.237.10.94 (94-10-237-24.gci.net) el día domingo, 09 de enero, 2005 a las 00:17:40 horas :

I guess I'm in the minority for recent visits. We stayed here in June, and we absolutely loved it. On a previous visit, we had drinks here and fell in love with it. My fiance actually surprised me with a proposal at Casa Cuitleteca, and Rogelio did everything possible to make it very special. (Sorry for the extra info, but I thought it would be helpful to let you know how they went out of their way). From the moment we arrived, he was friendly, helpful and attentive. The woman who cleaned our room and cooked breakfast was great. The room was spotless and the food was glorious. Rogelio also gave us free drinks while we were there, which was completely unnecessary and kind. For the proposal, he set up the rooftop in a gorgeous, romantic way for the perfect surprise. We are returning to Zihua in May to get married (yay!), and were dismayed that Casa Cuitleteca was already booked (for another wedding nonetheless). All I can give is our experience, but ours was great. Stunning landscaping, perfect views and we had wonderful experiences with the small, attentive staff.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO