Re: Las Brisas Ixtapa

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por norm desde 165.121.209.53 (user-2injk9l.dialup.mindspring.com) el día martes, 18 de enero, 2005 a las 18:17:31 horas :

En respuesta a: Las Brisas Ixtapa escrito por Kim desde 208.40.34.59 (208-40-34-59.corecomm.net) el día martes, 18 de enero, 2005 a las 17:12:07 horas :

I have stayed there 3 times.It is the most beautiful place I have ever been to in my life ,and I am well travelled.The views from the balcony of each room is spectacular. Walking through the grounds is like being in a tropical paradice.The beach is quite private with many palapas ,thus avoiding the crowdeing problems on all the other hotels in Ixtapa.The pool area is magnificant.The negatives are that you are quite isolated from the rest of Ixtapa,and the prices for food and drinks are high.We never foud this to be much of a problem as we just had small breakfasts,bought sandwiches occasionally at snack bar on lobby floor for lunch,and always went elsewhere for dinner.Go ! You will love it .Long distances between beach,pool and room so I hope you like to walk.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO