Re: villa vera puerto mio

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Pam in NJ desde 68.45.4.153 (pcp0010413840pcs.verona01.nj.comcast.net) el día lunes, 24 de enero, 2005 a las 09:54:22 horas :

En respuesta a: villa vera puerto mio escrito por Mary&Carlton desde 205.188.116.135 (cache-dtc-ac06.proxy.aol.com) el día lunes, 24 de enero, 2005 a las 01:34:41 horas :

We stayed at Puerto Mio on our first trip to Z in 2002. It was very nice then. We enjoyed our first trip to the area immensely. If you search the archives, you may happen upon my trip report.

We met people who stayed there last year and they had nothing but nice things to say.

Unforunately, I don't think they've made any progress with the construction of the health club, tennis courts, etc.

Our room was immaculate. Wonderful views. When we were there the rooms didn't have a refrigerator and they charged you if you broke the seal to the mini-bar. Not having a fridge was not ideal for us.

The staff was pleasant and very accommodating.

Their restaurant (La Cala)is in an awesome locat1on, however the food is just average. For the money, I would certainly tell you to venture to Puntarenas, or over to the La Ropa side to Il Mare, for a better "food experience."

Enjoy your trip!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO