Re: hotel villa vera puerta mio

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Mel desde 69.146.122.66 (?) el día martes, 01 de febrero, 2005 a las 18:06:48 horas :

En respuesta a: hotel villa vera puerta mio escrito por kim desde 204.0.181.196 (mailhost2.neimanmarcus.com) el día martes, 01 de febrero, 2005 a las 17:52:44 horas :

We stayed there in November for one week. Yes it is very small and very quaint. The rooms numbered in the 100s and 200s have something to be desired. They are pretty small. The rooms number 300s, 400s, and 500s are large and nice. (We were on the lower levels). Despite what others have stated, there is no transportation to the private beach. You have over 100 steep stairs to get to the beach and back. The staff was great. I fell in love with a bell man named Fico (I don't know if that is the correct spelling.) He was extremely helpful. The check-in and check-out was not very effiecient. It was very slow and unorganized. The restaurant was horrible!! The first morning we paid $3.90 US for a cup of coffee. The restaurant was very expensive and the food was not very good. There are much better places to eat in Zihua/Ixtapa. I hope this helps. No matter where you stay, the trip is well worth it. Zihua is as close to paradise as you can imagine. Have a great time.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO