Re: Foto - Why Dolphins Hate Disco (too)

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por RW desde 205.188.116.135 (cache-dtc-ac06.proxy.aol.com) el día lunes, 14 de febrero, 2005 a las 14:31:30 horas :

En respuesta a: Foto - Why Dolphins Hate Disco (too) escrito por ZihuaRob desde 201.128.23.80 (dsl-201-128-23-80.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 11 de febrero, 2005 a las 23:07:26 horas :

Boy do I agree with this. We just returned from Ix/Zihua last monday. Last year and this year we stayed at the Riviera now Emporio. From this point we never heard any loud music as we were far enough away from C & C's and could hear only the ocean from our ocean front rooms. I THOUGHT I always wanted to swim with dolphins. But last year after we fished on one of the Vargas' pangas (a 27') and saw approx. 3-400 dolphins jumping and swimming right along side our panga (about 15 miles out in the blue water and getting the great video of them, I would not ever promote or swim with the captive creatures. Freedom for all creatures is best. In 2001, we were snorkeling in Hawaii
and while doing so, we could hear the whales
sounding underwater. Now how wonderful is that!!!! Never did take our kids to Sea world, and now we're not sorry. I would rather have them see all creatures free as it is meant to be. Toally agree with you Rob and will always try to promote that way of thinking.
Sincere thanks.
R/S from Wisoconsin

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO